The association has many wagons, the main ones of which are:
They were intended to transport almost anything and everything, between coal, earth, sand, etc. They are now used to store parts or wood necessary for the fire of steam locomotives. They can also be used for small animations, width Schneider locomotive ( more information here ). The museum has 7 skips, of different type.
Built by Decauville in 1911, this small covered axle wagon was used on Pithiviers Toury Tramway, where it received its K30 numbering. Transferred to the association by the Loiret department, it is now used for freight trains, or in case of special need, coupled to the passenger train.
Built by the Pithiviers Tramway in Toury in 1931, this covered axle wagon was used to support the locomotives of the layout, and inside there was what was needed in the event of a derailment. Transferred to the association by the Loiret department, it is now on display in the museum.
pechot platform p51
Originally developed by General Péchot for military use, this type of wagon, called the “Péchot platform”, was very widespread. It was built for the French army and was then used by Mainvilliers sugar refinery in Loiret. Today it is used for work and freight trains.
flat wagon p52
Built by Decauville, used by the Maizy sugar refinery in Aisne and by the Orléans Floral Park, this small axle wagon is used from time to time in freight trains, or is on display in the museum, or then allows to store parts in the workshop, the time of a repair. The number 52 has been assigned by the museum.
Made by Clayton, an English manufacturer, for the British army, this cover was used on Pithiviers Toury Tramway where it received its number K79. Formerly numbered D7, has long accompanied the museum trains as a van, but today it is used for work trains, where all the necessary material is stored there.
This small axle dump wagon built by Decauville comes from the Maizy sugar refinery in Aisne, where it was numbered 95. It is on display in the museum, but regularly incorporates freight trains.
gd205 weeder group
Adapted by the association on an old Decauville axle dumper chassis number 205 from the Maizy sugar refinery, similar to the L95, the weedkiller group allows, due to its tank, to spread weedkiller on the tracks, or to ensure safety during steam days during drought. In the event of a fire, its tank filled with water can help control it quickly. It is however rarely used.
tender henschel 313
Built by Henschel und Sohn in Germany, this wagon was used to supply water and coal to Feldbahn locomotives ( more information here ). It could be placed just behind the locomotive or be positioned on the train path to allow the refueling of any machine. The number 313 comes from the sand pits of Nemours, in Seine and Marne. After a great restoration, it took place in the museum for the greatest pleasure of visitors. Its poor rolling does not allow it to be integrated into trains.
wb376 wagon bar
Manufactured by Clayton, an English manufacturer, for the British army, this wagon was used on Pithiviers Toury Tramway where it received its number K76. It was transformed by the association into bar wagon, to allow visitors to have a drink after arriving at Bellebat terminus. The installation of this wagon behind the station gives rise to several shunt to place this wagon.